OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER,
CUSTOMS, CENTRAL EXCISE & SERVICE TAX
P.BOX NO.81, TELANGKHEDI ROAD, CIVIL LINES, NAGPUR
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Office of the Commissioner of Customs & Central Excise, Nagpur intends to enter into yearly contract for purchase of Toner & Cartridges of Xerox, Fax & Printers and REFILLING. The yearly requirement for this office is estimated to worth Rs. 5 to 10 lakhs. Interested parties are requested to submit their quotations in sealed covers on the above mentioned address within Eight days with following conditions:
The tender shall mention price at inclusive viz. taxes, packing and forwarding, transportation etc. All tenders are required to be addressed to Deputy Commissioner (P&E), Central Excise & Customs Commissionerate Post Box 81, Telangkhedi Road, Civil Line, Nagpur. It is also required to clearly mention on top of the cover “Quotations for Toner & Cartridges of Xerox, Fax & Printers and REFILLING ”. Details can also be accessed on Departmental website www.cenexcisenagpur.nic.in
Name of the Stationery
The sealed tenders must reach in this office, on or before 28.04.2011 upto 17.00 hrs. Tenders will be opened on 29.04.2011 at 14.00 hrs.
The interested parties can contact Deputy Commissioner (P&E) from 11.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs. at above mentioned address on any working day before submitting tender.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (Technical Bid)
Party who wishes to participate should qualify the following eligibility parameters for submitting the Tender.
1. Tenderer should have completed similar work during the last 5 years (ending last days of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited) in the concerned / Central Govt. Department.
2. Tenderer must have a minimum average financial turn over of Rs. 10 Lakhs during the last three financial years. The certificate duly signed by Chartered Accountant or IT Returns should be enclosed with the Tender.
3. Tenders submitted by the tenderers will be entertained only after their fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above.
4. Tender once submitted shall not be withdrawn by the tenderer before its opening.
5. The suppliers must submit a sample of each item of supply before tenders are opened.
6. The above Technical Bid should be kept in Separate Sealed Cover and mention clearly on envelope as “TECHNICAL BID”.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Tender should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Hqrs., Customs and Central Excise, P.B.No. 81, Telangkhedi Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001in separate Sealed cover and mention clearly on envelope as “FINANCIAL BID”.
2. The tender envelop should be marked on top as “Quotations for Toner & Cartridges of Xerox, Fax & Printers and REFILLING”. The sealed tenders must reach in the office of the Commissioner of Central Excise, Nagpur Commissionerate, P.B.No. 81, Telangkhedi Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001 on or before 28.04.2011 upto 17.00 hrs. Tenders will be opened on 29.04.2011 at 14.00 hrs.
3. The authority reserves the right to cancel or postpone or vary the quantity, without assigning any reason thereof. The authority’s decision will be final.
4. The tender should be signed and stamped by the authorized person of the tendering firm/company.
5. Incomplete tenders are liable to be rejected.
6. The tenderer shall provide information in respect of their PAN and VAT/TIN No. etc. with the tender.
7. The validity of quoted price should be for at least one year from the date of opening of the tender. The delivery period would be weeks from the acceptance of offer and issue of order. For any delay in the supply of goods by the specified date, a liquidated damages of 0.5% of the delivered price of the delayed goods for each week of part thereof subject to a maximum limit of 10% of the delivered price of the delayed goods, will be charged for the number of weeks or part thereof of the goods, will be charged for the number of weeks or part thereof of the goods supplied after the specified date given in the supply order.
8. The tender price should be inclusive of all taxes, packing & forwarding, transportation, freight insurance, loading & unloading, clearance, Octroi Exemption Certificate, if required, will be issued. etc. Rate must be shown in the figure as well as in words. All alteration in the rate should be signed in the ink.
9. Defective/Unfit/Unsuitable items if found at the time of delivery shall be replaced free of cost by the supplier (L1 bidder)
10. Supplier should mention in their quotation / tender specification of quality and brand of Material which they will use. Catalogues / Full particulars of the items as mentioned above should also be furnished with the Technical Bid.
11. The “TECHNICAL BID” AND “FINANCIAL BID” should be in two different Sealed Envelops clearly mentioning as “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”.
12. Both the Technical Bid and Financial Bid Envelops should be kept in one single Sealed Envelop clearly mentioning as “Quotations for Toner & Cartridges of Xerox, Fax & Printers and REFILLING”.
13. Quotations/Tenders received late i.e. after due date and time will be summarily rejected.
14. Payment against Bill/Invoice shall be released only after observance of satisfaction.
15. Quantity of STATIONARY ARTICLES subject to increase or decrease at the discretion of this office without assigning any reason.
16. The vender should indicate the guarantee of Quality in the quotation.
17. Quotation/Tender not fulfilling above terms & conditions shall not be considered and in case of any variance at any point or between amount quoted in figures and words, the quotations will be automatically rejected.
18. The authority reserves the right to cancel or postpone the tender without assigning any reason thereof. The authority’s decision will be final.
19. While, the vendor and Government shall make every effort to resolve amicably by direct informal, even then, if any disagreement or dispute arising between them under or in connection with terms and conditions shall be settled under the Court of law within its jurisdiction at Nagpur. The resultant contract will be interpreted under Indian Laws.
20. The Financial Bid of those Bidders will be opened, who fulfills the conditions of Technical Bid.
( R.V.Satpute )
Administrative Officer (Hqrs.)
Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax
|ANNEXURE - "A"|
|Sr. No.||Description of Toners/Cartridges||Rate||VAT||TOTAL||Refilling Rate Including Tax if any.|
|1||12-A HP Laser jet 1020|
|2||1515 Black HP Laserjet Cartridges|
|3||1515 Color HP Laserjet Cartridges|
|4||160 Drum e-studio Toshiba|
|5||160 Toner e-studio Toshiba|
|6||18 (Black) Inkjet Cartridge|
|7||18 (Color) Inkjet Cartridge|
|8||200 Drum (Toshiba Xerox Machine)|
|9||200 Toner (Toshiba Xerox Machine )|
|10||2025 Black HP Laserjet Cartridges|
|11||2025 Color HP Laserjet Cartridges|
|12||206 e-studio Drum Kit Xerox|
|13||206 e-studio Toner Cartridge Xerox|
|14||21A - HP (Black)|
|15||22 HP Inkjet Cartridge Color|
|17||2245 Black Samsung Toner Cartridge|
|18||27-a Inkjet Catridge (Black)|
|19||27-b Inkjet Catridge (Black)|
|20||28-A Color (HP)|
|21||303 Cannon / HP Laser jet M - 1319 MFP|
|22||36-A HP Toner Cartridge|
|23||5000 Color (Yellow) Cannon Toner Cartridges|
|24||5000 Color ( Red) Cannon Toner Cartridges|
|25||5000 Color (Black) Cannon Toner Cartridges|
|26||5000 Color (Blue) Cannon Toner Cartridges|
|27||5020 Cartridge for Xerox|
|28||5020 Drum for Xerox|
|29||51649a HP (Colour)|
|30||5300 Color (Black) Cannon Toner Cartridges|
|31||5300 Color (Blue) Cannon Toner Cartridges|
|32||5300 Color (Red) Cannon Toner Cartridges|
|33||5300 Color (Yellow)Cannon Toner Cartridges|
|34||56 Black HP|
|35||57 Colour Toner|
|36||6615-D (818 Black) Inkjet Cartridge|
|37||6615-D (818 Color) Inkjet Cartridge|
|38||702 HP Inkjet Cartridge (Black)|
|48||CE250-A (3525 Black HP Toner Cartridge )|
|49||CE251-A (3525 Any Color HP Toner Cartridge )|
|50||CE252-A (3525 Any Color HP Toner Cartridge )|
|51||CE253-A (3525 Any Color HP Toner Cartridge )|
|52||FX 9 Cartridge (Cannon)|
|53||ML -2010 Toner (Samsung)|
|54||ML-1640 Black Print Cartridge (Samsung) / 108|
|55||ML-1710D3(TSM) Samsung Laser Toner|
|56||TN-114 Konica Minolta Toner|
|57||Digital Master Roll KS-800 (Resograph)|
|58||Digital Ink Cartridge Original (Resograph)|