OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS AND CENTRAL EXCISE,
CIVIL LINES, TELANGKHEDI ROAD, P.B.NO.81.NAGPUR 440 001
F.No. II(31)3/2012/Et-I/ Nagpur, the 24th January, 2013.
ESTABLISHMENT ORDER NO. 09/2013
Dated :- 24/ 01/2013
Subject:- Establishment Appointment to the Grade of Inspector, Customs & Central Excise -2011 (Through Staff Selection Commission).
Shri Arun Gahlawat S/o Sunehra Singh (General) is temporarily appointed as Inspector of Central Excise in the Pay Scale of PB-2 Rs. 9300/- 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- and such allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of India from time to time. His / Her appointment in the Department is purely on temporary basis as subject to the following terms and conditions.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
1. He / she will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of appointment. The appointing authority may, if deemed fit, extend the period of probation.
2. If on the expiration of the period of probation or any extension thereof, as referred above, the appointing authority is of the opinion that he / she is not fit for permanent absorption or if at any time during such period of probation or extension thereof, is satisfied that he / she will not be fit for permanent absorption on the expiration of such period or extension, the appointing authority may terminate his / her services or pass such orders as he thinks fit.
3. His / her appointment will however, be subject to production of certificate of fitness from Civil Surgeon.
4. He / She shall have to submit the attestation form duly filled in (in duplicate).
5. The post is temporary. His / Her services are liable to be terminated without notice and without assigning any reason thereof. His / her claim for permanent absorption will be considered in accordance with the rules in force.
6. A certificate of character (in duplicate) duly attested by the District Magistrate or a Sub Divisional Magistrate or their superior Officers may be submitted.
7. He /She must produce original certificate in proof of his / her academic qualification and age, for verification along with attested copies thereof.
8. He / She should state whether he / she is :-
(a) A citizen of India or
(b) A subject of Sikkim or
(c) A subject of Nepal or a Portuguese or of a former French position in India or
(d) A person who migrated from Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling in India and the date of migration.
9. If he / she belongs to category (c) or (d) above, he / she must produce certificate of eligibility given in his / her favour by the Government of India, provided that if he / she belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be valid only for a period of 1 year from the date of his / her becomes a citizen of India.
10. If anything adverse is reported against him / her by the Police Authorities his / her appointment is liable to be cancelled without any further intimation to him / her.
11. If he / she claim to be a member of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes (S.T. Order -1950) or Other Backward Class, he / she would state specifically to which of the Caste/Tribe mentioned in the constitution he/she belonged. He/She must produce the original certificate in proof of his/her claim.
12. He / She must furnish a statement in writing giving full information of his / her previous employment, if any, in the last 3 (three) years under the Government of India or in State Government and that he / she neither being removed nor dismissed from Government Service.
13. He / She will have to give a written declaration in the following form :-
I ___________________________________________________declare as under: -
(i) That I am married / unmarried.
(ii) That I am married and have only one wife / husband.
I solemnly affirm that the above declaration is true and I understand that in the event of declaration being found to be incorrect after my appointment I shall be liable to be dismissed from the service.
14. He / She is warned that furnishing of incorrect information of any point will render him / her liable to termination without notice.
15. He / She should also note that he / she to conform to the rules, discipline and conduct prevailing in this Department and those imposed by the Govt. on all their employees.
16. The Head of the Department has full discretion to forward or withhold any of his / her application for appointment in another Department or office elsewhere.
17. He / She will have to give an undertaking in the following form: - "I agree to serve wherever required in the jurisdiction of Bhopal Zone as it may be constituted from time to time".
18. He / She will have to take an oath of allegiance faithfulness to the Constitution of India.
19. On his / her appointment in Bhopal Zone no request for transfer from Bhopal Zone to another Zone will be considered.
20. On his / her appointment in this Commissionerate, no request for transfer from Nagpur Commissionerate to other Commissionerate will be considered during the probation period.
21. His / her retention in the Department will be subject to his / her having good moral character.
22. The appointee will have to pass the prescribed Departmental examination within two years of his / her appointment, failing which he / she will be liable to action as laid down in the relevant Rules.
23. On his / her promotion, he / she is liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
24. No traveling allowance or other allowances will be admissible for obtaining the medical or other certificates or joining the Government.
25. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the caste / tribe certificate being verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claims to belong to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward or not to belong to creamy layer, as the case may be, is false, the service will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of false certificates.
26. The appointee will have to give the following undertaking:-
His / Her appointment shall be treated as fresh appointment and he / she shall have no claim for seniority grade in respect of his / her past service rendered in other Department.
If Shri Arun Gahlawat accepts the OFFER OF APPOINTMENT on terms and conditions given above, he should report for duty on or before 15.02.2013 to the Additional Commissioner (P&E), Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Telengkhedi Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur failing which the OFFER OF APPOINTMENT will be liable to be treated as cancelled.
SHRI ARUN GAHLAWAT,
H.NO. 141, V.P.O. ALIPUR,
DISTT NORTH WEST,
DELHI - 1100 36.
Copy to :-
1. The Chief Commissioner (BZ), Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, 48, Administrative Area, Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal.
2. The Under Secretary (III), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, New Delhi.
3. The Commissioner, Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Bhopal / Nagpur / Indore/Raipur.
4. The Additional/Joint Commissioner (P&V), Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Bhopal / Nagpur.
5. The Assistant Chief Accounts Officer, Central Excise Hqrs. Nagpur. The date of joining on duty of the above candidate should be reported to this office immediately. The declaration regarding working knowledge of Hindi may be got filled up from the candidate and one copy may be sent directly to the Assistant Director (OL), Central Excise Hqrs. Nagpur and second copy may be kept in his Service records.
6. The Administrative Officer (Et.II), Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Bhopal.
7. The Dy.Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission, Nishant Villa, F-Jalvihar Colony,Raipur-492 001.
8. The General Secretary Group 'B' Non Gazetted Officer, Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Bhopal/Indore/Raipur/Nagpur.
9. Personal file of Shri Arun Gahlawat.
10. Guard file.
11. Dossier file.
(shraddha joshi Sharma)
Deputy commissioner (p&v)