Office of the Commissioner of Central Excise & Customs
P.O. Box No. 81, Telangkhedi Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur -440 001
ESTT. ORDER NO. 15 / 2012
DATED THE 25th MAY 2012
The following Hawaldar/Sepoy officers are hereby promoted to the grade of ‘Lower Division Clerk’ in the Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 + G.P. Rs. 1900/- notionally w.e.f. the date shown against their names
Name of the officer
Notionally promoted w.e.f.
H.J. Rajput (Gen), Hawaldar
B.B. Nagrale (SC), Hawaldar
T.N. Parodhi (Gen), Hawaldar
M.S. Raipure (SC), Hawaldar
S.B. Hiware (SC), Hawaldar
D.M. Fale (Gen), Hawaldar
V.M. Channe (Gen), Hawaldar
P.W. Khanke (OBC), Hawaldar
A.S. Bambole (SC), Hawaldar
Smt. Pournima Ukey (SC), Sepoy
S.J. Gudadhe (SC), Hawaldar
2. The above mentioned officers will be under probation in the gradeof Lower Division Clerk for a period of 2 years from the date of joining in the grade of LDC. The probation period may be extended if their work conduct is not found satisfactory. The seniority of the above officers in the grade of LDC will be fixed as per their placement in the list above.
3 They may exercise their option for fixation of pay either under FR 22 (1)(a)(1) straightway or initially under FR(22)(1) (a) (1) and subsequently from the date of accrual of the next increment in the scale of pay of lower post, within one month of date of their promotion in accordance with instructions contained in Para 2 of Department of Personnel & Administration reforms O.M. F/7/80-Estt.C.I. dated 26.09.1981 read with further instructions as issued from time to time. Option once exercised shall be final. They may further note that no request for consideration of delay in exercising their option shall be entertained. The pay and allowances of the above officers would be payable only from the date of actual joining in the grade and no arrears of pay on account of notional promotion would be admissible.
4. If the benefit of 1st 2nd & 3rd financial upgradation under MACP scheme has already been given, there will not be re-fixation of pay.
5 Futher, the above promotion order will be subject to the outcome of the cases pending with the courts, if any.
6. All the above promoted officers should join in their present place of posting latest by 03.06.2012 , if they fail to join their duties by the said date, it will be treated as they have refused their promotion and accordingly, their promotion order will be cancelled. They will not be offered any promotion as per Para 3 of the O.M. No. 22034/3/81-Estt(D) dated 01.10.81 for a period of one year or till the next vacancies arise, whichever is later.
7. This issues with the approval of the Commissioner, Central Excise, Nagpur.
ADDITIONAL COMMISSIONER (P&E)
Copy to :
1. The Chief Commissioner, Central Excise, Bhopal / Nagpur.
2. The Commissioner, Customs and Central Excise Nagpur.
3. Sr. P.S. to Chief Commissioner, Central Excise, Nagpur.
4. P.S. to Commissioner, Central Excise, Nagpur.
5. All Deputy / Asstt. Commissioners, Central Excise Nagpur.
6. The P.A.O. / A.C.A.O./ Supdt. (Vig.) Central Excise, Nagpur.
7. Individual Concerned
8. Service Book [Individual concerned]
9. Guard File