OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS AND CENTRAL EXCISE,
CIVIL LINES, TELANGKHEDI ROAD, P.B.NO.81.NAGPUR 440 001
C. No. II(36)20/2011/ET-I/ Nagpur, the 27.02.2013.
OFFICE ORDER NO. 11 /2013
Subject: Implementation of RFD 2012-13 of CBEC – Training of officers on ACES/ICES.
NACEN Mumbai, is going to organize a One Day Training Programme on ACES for the Officers & Staff of Nagpur Commissionerate on 05.03.2013. A list of officers (Superintendents & Inspectors) working in Nagpur Central Excise, Commissionerate, who have been nominated for the above training, is enclosed herewith. All the nominated officers are requested to attend the said training programme at Room No. 215 (Conference Hall) of this Commissionerate from 10.00 Hrs.onwards on 5.3.2013 positively.
They should note that attendance of the Training Programme is compulsory.
This issues with the approval of Commissioner, Central Excise, Nagpur.
Encl: - As above. (ASHISH CHANDAN)
ADDITIONAL COMMISSIONER (P&E)
1. P.S.to Commissioner, Customs & Central Excise, Nagpur.
2. Joint Commissioner, C.C.U.Nagpur Zone, Nagpur.
3. Deputy/Assistant Commissioner, Customs & Central Excise, Hrs.Nagpur.
4. All Branch Heads, Central Excise Hrs. Office, Nagpur.
5. Assistant Commissioner (System), Central Excise Hrs. Office, Nagpur for making the
arrangements of Hall with Power Point Facility.
6. Individual Officer to please note and put signature on the list enclosed.
7. Notice Board
8. Guard File.